Sunday 22 March 2009

third busy weekend

It was my third weekend I had to cook, treat my sic family members.Although it doesn't hurt my masculin pride, it was enough. I have two important concerts at the begining of april, I have a lot of to do, befor concerts use to. Fortunatly I can live continously in lack of sleeping beside that I developed a special way to learn and exercize without to play piano, or sing a loud sound, only watching the scores. That time I look like someone out of reality, The world is entirelly closed out. Sometimes when I get tired this statement turns to a thinking about the big questions of our existence. Since my kids approched the gate of the adulty I think usually of my life, who and what I am, what I wanted to be, just to save them from the mistakes, traps and frauds I had faced. All parents hope that his kids inherit only their good caracteristics. But I dont think so. For example beside the musical talent my daughter, Roni has the same strong drive to wandering, traveling, to accept all challenges, to try heaven end hell, made my life sometimes terribly difficult.
Last time she asked me often to tell stories from my teens and the time of the uni. And I did. Last months she participated in a piano competition. In the jury was Ami, my former girlfriend and love from the highschool. After Roni had played Ami went to her and introduced herself, said gratulations. And mentioned, thinking to be funny, that we had been together for two year. My daughter came home saying, Dad, I cant imagine how could you be with such an ugly, awfull selfish, stupid women. Selfish, ok. Stupid and awfull doesn't match. I was surprised, moreover shocked.
I think I have to be more careful....

No comments:

Post a Comment