Monday 25 May 2009

fun

Hi, Friends,
Reading my favourite blogs I found a post talking about Jaquelin du Pré and made a comment. It is the second time that the replay contained hungarian tenses. It is entirely nice and gentle and made my day better. Sometimes I get more kindness this way than from people who say I like you, I love you.And now lets talk about the last weekend. On thursday I felt sic, I thought, guy, you have to stay at home, no, swimming, no gardening, no good temper.The rehearsal thursday evening made the things worse. And finaly all turned better. Saturday afternoon we visited Eszter's cousin, who have two sweet kids. As mines had national competition, in kayaking I had to play with the kids. Doing that I was thinking about, how much time I waisted during the years for my currier, job, relationships in that i was pushing in becouse of the problems of my marrige and my owne vagabound spirit.Sunday both my kids ask me for help. I was so happy. I noticed the sighns that approching the time they wont need my present and parental touch. My doughter needed to talk about the musical classicism.Well, it was the first time I tought her as an adult, as a university student. I told her the life of the main composers, played excerps of simphonies, sringquartets, sonatas.We made harmonical analysis and tride to sing recitativos and arias of various operas. Well, i think both enjoyed it very mutch. The most interesting thing i noticed her interest for Mozart's life.We used to watch movies together and her favourite movie was Amadeus. And came my sun asking me to accompagne him with the piano. He plays a Vivaldi cello-concerto and I did it with pleasure. Since I had a sore throat my official wife had the opportunity to tell me all the things hurting her and I was not able to make objections. And since her only way to relax is sleeping a lot, we have an unexpected calm weekend. Well, Friends, my positiv energie keep on shining, so let me know, if you need some!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment